Thanks to TECO and all of our sponsors for making the 4th Annual Campus and Community Sustainability Conference at the University of South Florida such a success. We hope you join us in 2010 for our 5th Annual Conference at Florida Atlantic University.
This conference gave individuals from campuses, government, businesses and communities a chance to come together to share their experiences and challenges related to creating sustainability and a green culture. Presentations focused on matters relating to Florida’s economy, environment, and quality of life. Participants explored successful projects and strategies relating to:
- Education and research for sustainability
- Economic improvements for sustainable efficiency and effectiveness
- Protection and restoration for sustainable ecological systems
- Enhancing sustainability for the well-being of all people
The annual conference is open to participants interested in sharing best practices for Florida’s future. Who should attend?
- Administrators, faculty and students of Florida’s academic institutions
- Government officials and community leaders
- Planning, facility and development staff
- Florida citizens interested in developing stronger, local sustainability initiatives
In an effort to offer a truly sustainable conference, the majority of our communications will be posted on this website. Please refer to this website often for the most up-to-date 2010 conference information.